Interested in adding teleworking to your work schedule options for staff? Consults our telework toolkit, here, with resources, templates, tools and information to launch your own program.
This resource has been updated with COVID-19 guidance for organizations that are just launching a telework program during this pandemic and may need extra assistance.
Modemakers is a part of a regional consortium of service providers across the state partnering to provide transportation resources in North Carolina. Some of these resources and partners that work daily on providing resources and commute options for employers include:
- GoTriangle | Regional Transit Service Provider | Shelly Parker
- GoRaleigh | Raleigh Transit Service Provider | Jayna Victor & Anne Galamb
- GoDurham | Durham Transit Service Provider | Tom Devlin
- Duke University | Tyler Dewey
- North Carolina State University | Sarah Williams
- North Carolina Central University | Michael Bailey
- University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill | Amanda Simmons
- Orange County | Brennan Bouma
- Research Triangle Park Foundation | James Graham
- Town of Chapel Hill | Len Cone
- Wake Tech Community College | Jenna Craddock